Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dragging thoughts from Pug

I like getting candy at Halloween, that is what I am thinking about, but mom asked me what I think about Christmas. "When I think about Christmas I think about presents! We have lots of presents under the Christmas tree. There were icicles on the umbrella outside this morning, it was cold. Christmas is about icicles too. And lots of lights. I like going to see lights at Grandma's house and to play. Can we go there mommy? I want to go right there right now. We went to Stone Mountain to see the lights before, we just saw snow flakes and blinking lights there. I am happy Peanut will stay home and play with me and not go to school." I am getting very tired of trying to explain myself to mom, so I am going to stop now before I get very upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment