Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random words from Pug

Mom was sitting on the couch one day with Pug beside her. Dad came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. Pug looked over and started laughing. He had noticed that dad had shaved all his hair off the night before. Mom started laughing too at the sound of Pug's laugh. Dad looked over and said, "Are you laughing at my hair?" Pug continued to giggle and said, "no, I am laughing at your head." "Oh" said dad "because I have no hair, so you are laughing just at my head."
**********
Mom and Pug were sitting on the couch again one morning watching the news together. The lady was talking about a lady in govt. from Minnesota. Pug looked over at mom and said, "Minnesota! That is where Aunt Dayeya lives right mom." "No" said mom, "Aunt Daniela lives in Alaska, Aunt Lauri lives in Minnesota." Mom went on to explain, "Dad grew up with Aunt Lisa and Aunt Lauri because they were his sisters, Aunt Dawn and Aunt Daniela grew up with me because they were my sisters" Why she used past tense speaking of the siblings she did not know, but Pug must have picked up on it evidenced by his reply. "Mom" he said "when I was younger I had a brother too, and his name was Peanut."

No comments:

Post a Comment